P.A.O. MACC Sander
This machine is unarguably the strongest, most flexible, and most reliable profile sander available.
- The exclusive P.A.O. MACC material feed (inverted rubber caterpillar track) provides positive grip on the largest and most difficult profiles.
- Gang adjustable ball bearing side rollers insure all wheels are in a straight line. These guides can be quickly adjusted horizontally and vertically.
- The machine can be equipped with automatic sanding wheel compensators.
- P.A.O. MACC offers 4 Hp Servo-sanding motors. The speed can be adjusted from 1 to 1950 RPM making it possible to get maximum use of different types of sanding media for all types of final appearances.
- A Siemens PLC is used to control all the functions of the machine. Special programs are available, upon request, whereby a sanding wheel can rotate counterclockwise for a specific time; stop; then rotate clockwise, to achieve a special effect.
- The P.A.O. MACC sander can be configured as a special burring/antiquing machine.
- The sander can be configured with up to eight (8) sanding heads.
- The P.A.O. MACC sander is also very cost effective.
For additional information, including technical specifications, please visit the P.A.O. MACC site:
Call or email us for additional information and pricing.