The MORSØ-F Deluxe leaves the cut surface of the wood perfectly smooth and accurate-requiring no further preparation before joining.
|Morso-F Deluxe Features Video (5 MB, WMV format)|
|Moulding & Shadow Box Demo Video (7 MB, WMV format)|
- Features a colored, laminated measuring system that allows for quick and accurate measurements.
- No dust collection required
- Horizontal movement of the knife block is stepwise adjustable.
- Sliding longitudinal stop and measuring scale ensure accurate repeat cuts.
- The special lever system of the machine makes it easy to operate.
- Twin return springs automatically bring the knives back to their starting position.
- Can cut tenon, mortise joints and a wide variety of angled cuts.
|Single miter up to||90°|
|Cutting width max.||100 mm (4")|
|Cutting height max.||
160 mm (6 1/3")
|Square cutting||65/65 mm (2 1/2")|
|Measuring scale up to||1500 mm (60")|
For additional information, including technical specifications, please visit the MORSØ site:
Call or email us for additional information and pricing.